sorry about trash we sent you.

hey gfy.. have seen your name on conway
i heard your management is crumbling since those guys left any correlation. stocks down,morale stinks,constant retructuring yet the imbecile at the top is still there.actually lots of your team quit to go elsewhere anywhere but there.
Everything you have said is true. The moral is very low, Office and driver staff are looking and yes our stock is not doing well. on a good note we have a new stock car. Yaaaa.

Like the Monty Python song say's. Always look at the bright side of con-way or is it life.

hey conway pretty funny...from wht i hear ur company is in a world of turmoil...the so called trash left 4 a reason...maybe they know something and ur the trash..lol...hey stay on ur own site...non-union flunkie

strong comment coolade guy....looks like TC did well 4 himself..lol lol lol..
Most of the people who have left our little family are doing well. In some case's they may not be making the same money, But have a lot happier tone in their voice. You can hear it.

hey conway pretty funny...from wht i hear ur company is in a world of turmoil...the so called trash left 4 a reason...maybe they know something and ur the trash..lol...hey stay on ur own site...non-union flunkie
I will go on any site I wish too

The union you are talking about, Isn't that a machinist union or something like that. What part of the teamsters is that and do you make scale.

excellent reputation in the street..u guys sure work hard for that company..alot of blood sweat and tears...is wht i get from reading that site...