Sorry ass spying CS'rs

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
Got wind tonight that later this month we are gonna get the cameras, welp..there goes all my fun!

I guess if the DOT can't take the freedom out of trucking, the F'd up company will, I may as well be working for the US Mint, hell I'm already watched pretty close, maybe next they will assign a supervisor to live with me so they can capture what I do on my off time as well.

Bastards...gotta take the fun out of every damn thing.

GT

There just a coaching tool GT. ;-)

I remember that one, along with the one about us being in the same truck every day, and the other one about us not working 70 hours a week, and the other one about them buying new trucks, and the other one about hiring more drivers, and the other one about getting us new jackets and shirts.

So yeah, a coaching tool maybe in two to three years, till then...

I remember that one, along with the one about us being in the same truck every day, and the other one about us not working 70 hours a week, and the other one about them buying new trucks, and the other one about hiring more drivers, and the other one about getting us new jackets and shirts.

So yeah, a coaching tool maybe in two to three years, till then...

Hey Ted,

One of the guys that shuttles with me said all his habits will be gone, I'm more of a rebel I guess, I'll push it, I'll get in trouble, then I'll finally learn, I will pull over and take my 20 min break and have a big ol chew, then my other 20 min break, then my 30 min lunch, then guys that start at 0500 will wind up starting between 0600 and 0700, don't blame me fellows, yall need to look at Sysco and their policies, I get what I get, an hour and 10 min per night, and none of that is to be considered taken while waiting on trailers, sorry.

If the warehouse would get their act together we would get our breaks and still arrive on time, until then I guess the blame goes to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I go to Sysco Asian Foods Ill have to deal with the cameras.

Yea, but you don't have any bad habits that I know of, cept pulling your little pud while driving, that will just make the camera people laugh and post it all over faceless book..LOL, love ya Brother!!! :)