SEFL | Southeastern Wreck

It doesn't look like any damage was done...glad everyone is ok, I hope they don't hang the SEFL driver out to dry, accidents happen, thats why they call them accidents, not... on purposes.

I think he needs to be hung out to dry. You don't hit no school bus or drive drunk. Sorry but that is the way I feel.

I think he needs to be hung out to dry. You don't hit no school bus or drive drunk. Sorry but that is the way I feel.

Toxic, it could have been another truck, or a car, my thing is its an accident, its like those old baby on board signs, just because someone is displaying one of those in the back window doesn't mean that I can miracle myself out of hitting them, same with a school bus, who is to say that the school bus didn't almost miss the turn and slammed on the brakes without a turn signal to make the turn, obviously the driver got stopped enough to not cause damage, I couldn't see anything on the bus, again thats why they call them accidents, they are going to happen, they are unfortunate but we are all human and make mistakes, the problem is if the bus did make a panic stop the public will view it as a big bad monster truck tried to kill a bunch of kids and the pure as the driven snow driver just because it was a school bus, if it were you or me in our pickup, it wouldn't even be an issue. Accident...not on purpose, no one runs into someone on purpose.

Toxic, where in the article does it say the driver was drunk?

I think some of that toxci stuff has gone to your head
It did not say that. Also I did not say he was. Zero tolerance with both issues with me. I have ZERO tolerance with drunk driving and anything that has to do with the safty and well being of kids. How the hell can you hit a school bus? BRIGHT YELLOW. This is jusy my personal felling on this.

Toxic, it could have been another truck, or a car, my thing is its an accident, its like those old baby on board signs, just because someone is displaying one of those in the back window doesn't mean that I can miracle myself out of hitting them, same with a school bus, who is to say that the school bus didn't almost miss the turn and slammed on the brakes without a turn signal to make the turn, obviously the driver got stopped enough to not cause damage, I couldn't see anything on the bus, again thats why they call them accidents, they are going to happen, they are unfortunate but we are all human and make mistakes, the problem is if the bus did make a panic stop the public will view it as a big bad monster truck tried to kill a bunch of kids and the pure as the driven snow driver just because it was a school bus, if it were you or me in our pickup, it wouldn't even be an issue. Accident...not on purpose, no one runs into someone on purpose.
We can what if all we want. The point is that it was a bus that was hit. I believe that the driver did not do this on purpose but there must be consequences for this. It was A SCHOOL BUS. I am done here. Like I said this is my personal fellings about this.

We can what if all we want. The point is that it was a bus that was hit. I believe that the driver did not do this on purpose but there must be consequences for this. It was A SCHOOL BUS.
I am done here
. Like I said this is my personal fellings about this.
Oh no, don't run off like that, what about what I said..
who is to say that the school bus didn't almost miss the turn and slammed on the brakes without a turn signal to make the turn
what about that, you didn't address the fact that someone else screwed up, other than the driver that is, you are a driver, how can you just assume that the driver is at fault, thats what the general public does, not drivers, union at that, I know the SEFL driver is non-union but you are union, you know the stand together thing, there wasn't enough info in that article to make a desicion about fault or stupid moves. Come on man, I have alot of respect for what you have to say...but this thing, I think you have blinders on, like the general public does.

well just a idea here in florida we had a otr driver who hadent slept for 30 hours run into a car and a bus killing 7 kids and injuring 20 more thats how you do it by being careless and irresponsable just a idea not sarcasim

well just a idea here in florida we had a otr driver who hadent slept for 30 hours run into a car and a bus killing 7 kids and injuring 20 more thats how you do it by being careless and irresponsable just a idea not sarcasim

Man o man, you revived an old thread, to be honest I haven't seen or heard Toxic since this thing. Honestly if I hadn't slept in 30 hours, I would probably run into someone too, thats why I get my rest. I guess if I'm tooling down the blvd. to deliver my groceries and a school bus driver pulls out in front of me because he is not paying any attention...Heaven help me..I just hit a school bus, never mind the driver of said bus may have made a mistake. I will be hung out to dry like yesterdays laundry, I am sure they will find some way to exploit the alieve in my system that I take daily...LOL

I can somewhat see where Toxic is coming from.I hate driving on city or country highways when the buses are rolling in the mornings.However,when I encounter a school bus,whether in my personal or big truck,an extra sense of awareness goes off....Luckily for the kids,driver,and parents none of the lil ones were injured.Hope all works out for the SEFL driver,this could have been ugly..