R&L | SPH AND BPH

It is bills per hour. These metrics can't be used in isolation . Too much emphasis on BPH overlooks the benefit of SPH from multitude bill shippers. A bad part of BPH is that high multi bill shippers typically have much deeper pricing. Issues of route density also come into play. Every terminal has city routes and pedals and at the end of the day that terminals averages form their unique benchmark to be judged on. Another metric to consider is labor to revenue . Once again each terminals unique geographic and local economic situation are major factors.

As a driver it has become quite frustrating only hearing about stop per hour if you made your numbers or not normally looking between 1.4 to 1.7 I'm on a metro route average 12 miles apart between deliveries and 1 hour in each direction from the terminal. . There are so many variables in transportation these numbers can't be met consistently due to delays out of our control

Happens every year when things get slow...Just ignore it...It goes away when things pick back up..Just a way for the office employees to look like they are actually contributing to company success and show company that their job is neccesary...Dont let it bother you,carry on doin the best you can..dont push yourself to do more because we all know rushing causes accidents..Think safety first

Happens every year when things get slow...Just ignore it...It goes away when things pick back up..Just a way for the office employees to look like they are actually contributing to company success and show company that their job is neccesary...Dont let it bother you,carry on doin the best you can..dont push yourself to do more because we all know rushing causes accidents..Think safety first
Where are things getting slow? Sure not on my peddle. I'm burning out from the constant push.