Reddaway | spokane driver layoff???

dave7v

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been hearing from our lagrande bid drivers that spokane was hit pretty hard on line runs? somthing about holyjoke had them running into portland empty.any truth to this? or is it old news thats being rehashed?

Last I heard, he's "no longer with the company". Can't think of the guy's name that's running the line side of Reddaway now, I went blank. Well, blanker than usual.

Holyjoke went BACK to SLC with Saia. John C******* is the new guy but he has been with the company 20 plus years. I heard that Holyjoke was big time anti union and set up those Spokane runs inspite of the union1 and C******* is REVERSING that!:1036316054:

no reguard

Holyjoke went BACK to SLC with Saia. John C******* is the new guy but he has been with the company 20 plus years. I heard that Holyjoke was big time anti union and set up those Spokane runs inspite of the union1 and C******* is REVERSING that!:1036316054:
i guess the TM can do anything, right in the unions face..:hysterical::hysterical: holyjoke stepping on toes

Holyjoke was NEVER a TM Get your FACTS straight it just makes you look like a ****!
ok , looks like you dont even have to be a TM, to set up runs that the union dont like, I guess management looks at the union for suggestions only, and they will run the company the way they see fit:biglaugh::biglaugh:

ok , looks like you dont even have to be a TM, to set up runs that the union dont like, I guess management looks at the union for suggestions only, and they will run the company the way they see fit:biglaugh::biglaugh:

LOOKS like you should go on the debate forum with your anti spin because it LOOKS like you dont know $#!* When you come on here and tell us what the company can and cant do. We Allready know WE have a contract AND we know how to read ! you on the otherhand ?:butt kiss:

We (union members) have rules (a contract) that we and the company live by. If we (union and company) disagree we (union members) have a process up to and including arbitration that we can use to settle our disputes with the company.

USF523, what process do you have to settle disputes with the company?