Yellow | spread the word YRC people

samtheman

TB Lurker
Credits
15 % is what I'm hearing on our wages.What about Zollars,
what kind of a cut is he taking on his $1,000,000 salary ?
and what about a guarantee on our jobs,is all this out of the question,or what ? Speaking of Zollars what's wrong with
letting Roadway people trying to run this company from the top,after all,they had hardly any debt at all 5 years ago...

Talk about a total compensation, they should have given him a cut rate buyout and save the embarrassment he has left us. We should hold these guys to a contract with a buy out option. Like whats happened to the AIG top dogs no bonuses and a $1 salary until they get their stuff together and stop looking eeerrrrr stupid for crying out loud.

Just think if we had the real freight people running this operation, especially now they want service and run a half loaded trl in a bad economy when we used to hold that trl and max cube it out and it made $$$$.

and what about a guarantee on our jobs,is all this out of the question,or what ? Speaking of Zollars what's wrong with
letting Roadway people trying to run this company from the top,after all,they had hardly any debt at all 5 years ago...
If this company lasts, I believe that BIGR personnel will mostly be running YRC. I'm already starting to see that at terminals I ran to before I was laid-off. I think the people that ran Yellow knew that BIGR ran a much tighter ship and they were/are in the process of switching over to being run the BIGR way. I ,personally, never could understand the way money "flies out the door" at Yellow. Yellow will call you to work while the trailers are still being worked at the dock, and pay you 2 or 3 hours to wait on it.
That is just plain and simple....poor management.

Can someone please tell me where this 15% is ...as in a link. Is it in writing somewhere? Where are we getting this number from?

BA here does not know anything. Will find out something at meeting in early Dec. Is that a 15% across the board? I am at 85% now if it is across the board I will be making less than when I started. What a bummer.

5 years ago he was a hero.

Have those words actually been muttered at this site in the past? Zollars is the furthest from a hero, he's an idiot. Have you heard his presentations? (Conference calls, T.V. etc.) He sounds like an 8th grader giving an oral report. I will give him credit for one thing, he's perfected the art of blowing just enough smoke to convince someone he knows what he's doing. I'll also give him credit for being very good at bleeding companies dry.

Can someone please tell me where this 15% is ...as in a link. Is it in writing somewhere? Where are we getting this number from?

a wage freeze alone would be 120 million in four years thats just figuring .35 on the hour so the 120 is a low #

If my abacass isn't broken a 15% wage reduction would save YRC 285 million per year. That would give Zollars one hell of a raise