Estes | St Louis trailer in CBS

Silver67

TB Lurker
Credits
Special thanks to the fat ass lazy MF who dropped St Louis trailer #297265 in Columbus this morning with 4 YES 4 bad tires!!!! Learn how to do a proper pre and post trip inspections you lazy ass hillbilly beer belly donut munching coffee drinking fat lazy ****!!! I’m so sick of you lazy motherfuckers!!!

Why would I take it to the shop when you can? /s
Yeah, well do us all a favor and take your fat ass back to McDonald’s and go back to flipping burgers if you’re not gonna do your ******* job the right way - it’s dumbasses like you that give the rest of us a bad name!!

Yeah, well do us all a favor and take your fat ass back to McDonald’s and go back to flipping burgers if you’re not gonna do your ******* job the right way - it’s dumbasses like you that give the rest of us a bad name!!
Jesus tap dancing Christ, take a chill pill before the hypertension kills you. Flipping burgers sounds nice. Probably pays better and don't have to be on the road with angry unhinged people like yourself.

flame thrower fire GIF

It happens, but going crazy on here will get you no where. If its that upsetting report it it to your transportation manager. They can look who dropped it, but doesnt necessarily mean they will do anything about it. Ive had it happen to me but it was 2 bad ties. One flat and hanging off rim and the one next to it bald. Took to the shop and mechanic said no way they pre tripped or post tripped that trailer. I said i know but yet here we are can you fix it sir. He did but with a little cussing not at me but upset at people passing the buck. I did not report it or anything. Crap happens and sometimes we step in it.