Estes | St Louis trailer in CBS

Shame me all you want. Those aren't my words. That's the perception of Estes from other leading LTL companies.

And by you defending him makes you no better than the duct tape hillbilly operation he's running.
What a bad place to be in. Top 5 in revenue, profitable, and debt free.

I don’t recall defending Webb but I’ve been treated pretty well over the past 13 years. I think I’ll stay a little longer and listen to some more banjos.

Special thanks to the fat ass lazy MF who dropped St Louis trailer #297265 in Columbus this morning with 4 YES 4 bad tires!!!! Learn how to do a proper pre and post trip inspections you lazy ass hillbilly beer belly donut munching coffee drinking fat lazy ****!!! I’m so sick of you lazy motherfuckers!!!
No Christmas cookies this year

Estes not so strong. Read my posts again. Seems like you're the one who lacks any intelligence.
Estes is doing good. We constantly are getting drivers from the other l.t.l companies. Yes the Estes family is making money but i have never workre for a poor man. Looking at the other l.t.l forums on here i think Estes is in a good spot. Just this past year Estes got some big contracts that other l.t.l lost and is poised to get more if the union companies go bust.

Shame me all you want. Those aren't my words. That's the perception of Estes from other leading LTL companies.

And by you defending him makes you no better than the duct tape hillbilly operation he's running.
Is that why we have o.d,saii, a.b.f, t force and fed ex drivers now working for Estes.

Next time Webb comes by I’ll let him know OrangeAndBrown from truckingboards doesn’t like him. I’m sure he’ll be crushed.
Please do. I've asked numerous times to be present for his visits, but find it so strange that he always shows up when no drivers are present. Hmmm...

Last edited: