SAIA | star bucks

Wouldn't suprize me. They lost us the Car Toys account because it wasn't getting delivered on time. Nice palletized freight that so long as the wrap was intact didn't have to be broken down or counted.

Geez, I guess that's one way to cut down on the congestion on their yard by getting rid of good paying customers.

Denver never has enough driver and to much freight

Hell we have to send drivers from PHX to Denver to work:butt kiss: :chairshot:

NO Docks at stores

park in the lot and handtruck it 500 yrds thru the store and the rudest people you will ever meet to the back room. we used to send a liftgate on the run but it would still take you 45 min a store:biglaugh:

Yep,

Good ole starbucks. I screwed up an volunteered to work a Christmas eve and got a 8-10 stopper of that good stuff. As I recall that was a 12+ hour day with no lunch or break. Wouldn't do that again for $100 per hour. Liftgate not withstanding, I still had to two wheel the two or three skids per store inside.

park in the lot and handtruck it 500 yrds thru the store and the rudest people you will ever meet to the back room. we used to send a liftgate on the run but it would still take you 45 min a store:biglaugh:

Driver you have got to understand that you work for a living. You are not like the yuppies that frequents and works there. Would you like a double mocha choco vanilla with whipped cream expresso latte??:hysterical: :hysterical:

the friday after thanksgiving is another bad day to volunteer. starbucks........about 8 stops......two-wheel everything in the front door................everybody in the dallas,fort worth area was gettin' coffee...........standing in line....will not move out of the way......makes you wanna smack somebody up side da head.

the friday after thanksgiving is another bad day to volunteer. starbucks........about 8 stops......two-wheel everything in the front door................everybody in the dallas,fort worth area was gettin' coffee...........standing in line....will not move out of the way......makes you wanna smack somebody up side da head.

If it says starbucks.....just remember...it sucks. Hand freight all the way. Occasionally the store manager does appreciate what the driver does.

Gotta admit that for the most part they weren't overly generous. However, I had one store that when I went in the manager would offer some of those cookies the size of a cow pattie and whatever I wanted to drink. That was one store only, and when it was taken off my deliveries that was the last of that generosity I saw from Starbucks.

Management: Dazed And Confused

I love the way managment says we are going to drop these inside delivery accounts to get the larger heavier forklift material, then turn around, get all these inside deliveries, just to whine cry and complain about how long it takes to deliver all of it. :1036316054: