Reddaway | start time bids for the year.

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
Since this barn opened in 1985,we've never had start times that stayed the same all year.They were based on(:butt kiss:) believe me those(:butt kiss:) are pissed now that sac.ca. is union. Our V.P. of labor relations Tom W. sided with the teamsters,and declared sacramento a union terminal because of all the dirty tricks,and lies being told to us.Thank God for Tom W. a true american,a stand up guy! A yrcw hire by the way.............................:1036316054:

Since this barn opened in 1985,we've never had start times that stayed the same all year.They were based on(:butt kiss:) believe me those(:butt kiss:) are pissed now that sac.ca. is union. Our V.P. of labor relations Tom W. sided with the teamsters,and declared sacramento a union terminal because of all the dirty tricks,and lies being told to us.Thank God for Tom W. a true american,a stand up guy! A yrcw hire by the way.............................:1036316054:

Your a mind less idiot, is this DZ again, the guy that lives on thes threads, tend to your wife. What a speach Hillary, true american, stand up guy, your an ***! YRC hire...go figure as you close the usf door behind you.
See you calling the casual line......bye bye!

Do you EVER have anything good to say? Just curious because everything you say about everyone else seems to be true to you. :nutkick:

You Got A Sister?

Your a mind less idiot, is this DZ again, the guy that lives on thes threads, tend to your wife. What a speach Hillary, true american, stand up guy, your an ***! YRC hire...go figure as you close the usf door behind you.
See you calling the casual line......bye bye!

There you go thinking about my wife i don't have. If you have a sister i would like to meet her, but only if shes as pretty as you!:funky::funky::funky:

Rumor has it, that if we ever go to the Sacramento terminal, we are to bring donuts "fresh". Any truth to this?

The Law:
Employer Recognition of a Union is Lawful Only If The Union Can Prove That It Enjoyed The Actual Support of a Majority of Employees At The Time of Recognition.