FedEx Freight | Starting Pay & Benifits

Gater

TB Regular
Credits
Can anyone tell me what the pay scale is at FEDXF? How long does it take for the heath benifits to go into effect?

20.10 hourly .5211 mile.

Start at 85% of scale and progress to 90% after 1 yr 95% after 2 and finally 100% after 3.

I think benefits kick in after 30 days but not positive.

FM

Yes this is correct FM but you will get some variance in the pay because of the region the customer center is in . I'm not sure about road drivers since that is that what we are at for road drivers (.5211) . City is at $20.60 here.

Been awhile since I've thought about hourly, I might be wrong.
I know some areas like Chicago and New England get more for cost of living.

FM

West drivers start at full scale on mileage. Hourly is on a percentage progression. Full benefits after 30 days.

Familyman said:
20.10 hourly .5211 mile.

Start at 85% of scale and progress to 90% after 1 yr 95% after 2 and finally 100% after 3.

I think benefits kick in after 30 days but not positive.

FM

So is 20.10/.5211 the 85% or the top rate?

If you are in an area they are having a hard time finding qualified drivers they may even start you out at top scale, but the rule in general is 3 years.

FM

Chicagoland top scale is 23.10 so I guess starting pay at 85% would be 19.64 Are you sure the other terminals are starting at 20.10? If thats the case top scale would be around 23.64

Chicagoland top scale is 23.10 so I guess starting pay at 85% would be 19.64 Are you sure the other terminals are starting at 20.10? If thats the case top scale would be around 23.64

That would have been the top before the raise last year. At least for the majority anyways....

FM