Central Transport | Stating facts only!!!!!!!

ridintime1993

TB Lurker
Credits
hi everyone i am new here and i would like to clear the air on a few postings in here from roaddriver21.i am a vitran driver in memphis tn and i have met rd21 several times and i personally know the drivers he speaks of,mike t and ken w,the two drivers he refers to as hillbillies.both men are respectful family men and men of morals,couldnt ask for better guys to work with.the problem mr rd21 has with these two is the same problem he has with every driver he has met on a linehaul turn,he is the problem.the other drivers out of houston would not run with this guy from hou to the meet in texarkana because rd21 just cant get along with anyone.he is dangerous on the road and does not do proper pre-trips,brings trailers that are high hooked,flat tires,no placards.mike t and ken w has confronted rd21 several times about these things since they had to fix the screw ups he would bring them.i know both of these men,they will tell you like it is and they dont need rd21 saying untrue quotes on here about them.if you will notice just about everything he has posted is negative and demeaning to other people.it seems that he has a beef with his employer and he is to chicken **** to confront them so he gets on here and talks smack.by the way we here in mississippi like to be referred as rednecks,not hillbillies.get you geographics right rd21,hillbillies are in tenn. and ky.redneckes are in ms and ala.i wont be on here going back and forth with you rd21 and talking **** on here.so have your response to me and dont look for a return response,i will try to have truthful and positive threads on here in the future,i just had to state these facts about this rd21 guy since he seems to be so confused and well kinda stupid,he must have road the little bus to driving school.the next time you guys hear that driver on the cb say (shut up stupid) well you know who they are talking to.:Violin:

just when we thought rd21 would make a great moderator for the board, now we find out he is just a politician. We appreciate your post and welcome to the board ridintime1993