Status Quo

TeamsterForever

TB Lurker
Credits
During this time, while everyone is waiting for the Judge's ruling, all aspects of your job description up to and including wages and benefits inclusive of any perks, namely cell phone re-reimbursements, should remain intact pending the ruling. New Century cannot, by law, take away or give you anything during this period. Only after the ruling can this be negotiated through the union or at their will should the union be voted down. Regardless of whether all of you signed the memo regarding the cell phone issue, it is in direct violation of the NLRB rules during the waiting period. Those of you who feel strong minded can contact local 107 with your complaints and they will be addressed accordingly. In a nutshell, there is a freeze on everything that's afforded to you. If you choose to accept their " I can do what I want" attitude, shame on you.

I heard Air Products signed on for another 2 years. Now management wants to lower the hourly wage on those drivers who cover the Air Products runs down to $19.10 an hour. And you wonder why these guys need a union??????

What's this I hear if you've been suspended you cannot take a bid that's posted???? Where did that " NEW CENTURY RULE " come from?? I heard the driver questioned it and requested to see it on paper..... so far no documentation provided..... oh, might I add the driver is pro- union!!!!!! Harassment at it's best.

All charges have been filed with the NLRB today. List keeps getting longer and longer. No need to thank us union guys.... we got your back....

Do you? Nobody works here but you. No I don't I just like commenting on a companies thread that I don't.
Really? Come on Dark Douche don't waste my time.