Stewart struck, killed driver with sprint car

Hmm..how bout a "rule" to lower prices, so people might go to the races again? It's getting tough on the camera men to avoid showing all the empty seats
Used to go to Bristol for the night race every year.They priced me out.Lot of empty seats at a lot of races!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, that applies to all pro sports. I know that I can't afford to take my family to them.
Particularly Nascar though IMO. They still charge as if, your getting a premium show. Those ended along time ago. The days of an Earnhardt, running through the field, just to tap somebodies bumper, then fall back because his car actually sucks, are long gone. Now, they rely on the most boring driver (Jimmy Johnson) with a genius crew chief (Chad Knaus) to draw fans, and it ain't working..lol
Other sports still have their big draws, Nascar can't even fill Bristol anymore and it once had a several year waiting list. Hell, I'd spend my money on a pro soccer game first

If this thread wasn't about someone dying, I'd say that it's comical. Stewart gets hated on because a young racer lost his cool and left his car. Can anyone argue that the kid would still be alive today had he stayed in or at least near his car? None of the rest of our theories matter. Say in your car, stay alive.

If this thread wasn't about someone dying, I'd say that it's comical. Stewart gets hated on because a young racer lost his cool and left his car. Can anyone argue that the kid would still be alive today had he stayed in or at least near his car? None of the rest of our theories matter. Say in your car, stay alive.

In yes,near maybe!

If one of the cars that just missed him, had actually hit and killed him, would those drivers be getting blamed for the kid losing his cool also? It's a tragic mistake, and the blame should go to the root cause. And the cause was from leaving his car and walking down the track. Its not always a requirement that someone has to be blamed.

I agree Northern Flash. But since it is a Nascar superstar it's big headline news and he's a murderer. It's pathetic. I'd much rather go to my local dirt track and watch the modifieds race then watch Nascar. And I went tonight and it's way better racing.

Our society has gotten to the point where no matter what happens, someone else is at fault. I just try to go to the root cause of a situation, and place the blame where it belongs. Leaving the car in anger was the root cause of this situation.

And nobody can prove Stewart's intent. But I CAN prove that the kid left his car in anger.