Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
"YRC National Transportation total shipments per day down 37.1% and total
tonnage per day down 39.4%."

To late to get another ballot now....have you voted?....KK

Why save something that isn't worth saving? Its like trying to patching holes in the doors of a rusted out junk car. Eventually the frame will Collapse. Or trying to repair the roof on a home where the foundation is settling and all the interior is coming apart. Teamsters can fight another day if they have any fight left in them.

Sinking ship going down Full steam!!

This ::shit:: stinks a mile high, even if company gets concessions:eck13: right now there is no secondary plan in motion except, to hope that the economy and concessions keep the company going is wishful thinking. :ranting2:I listened to dollar Bill, and he continuously insisted the concessions would pass! Well what if they don't? He had no answer for several analyst asking this question, you could tell a couple were puzzled by this. Another one had the odacity to suggest renegotiating entire contract, you can tell, this people know the difference between YRC, and ABF is MANAGEMENT!
No matter what :shift:pension freezes and every other P.Rshitjob, Yrc needs a new leader if it is to survive, no matter what we're quickly going down, even the yes vote can't possibly rescue the TITANIC!!!! Let the cards fall where they may!! Good Luck to all!

Long Difficult Struggles & Hope--El Salvador & Oak Harbor | KBOO Community Radio

http://kboo.fm/audio/download/13369/

I guess reality is not sinking in.
A no vote may sound rough and tough, but does not make sense in todays economic times.
Surely it will be the end.
The banks are willing to go along with yrcw's plan, then when we get stronger, we can make demands. But when yrc says it's losing almost 39% freight volumes then, DUH!
You can listen to this one dock worker talking about all those jobs out there today.
Get your resume's ready and make paper airplanes out of them cause no one wants them especially former Teamsters... reason? They want the union dead and you are falling into their trap. Sad but true.
The Real News Network - Did Dems drop labor's number one priority?
Listen and learn.

Long Difficult Struggles & Hope--El Salvador & Oak Harbor | KBOO Community Radio

A no vote may sound rough and tough, but does not make sense in todays economic times.
The banks are willing to go along with yrcw's plan, then when we get stronger, we can make demands. But when yrc says it's losing almost 39% freight volumes then, DUH!
You can listen to this one dock worker talking about all those jobs out there today.
Get your resume's ready and make paper airplanes out of them cause no one wants them especially former Teamsters... reason? They want the union dead and you are falling into their trap. Sad but true.
Listen and learn.

this dog will never pay into the pension again even with a yes vote ... its over
:TR10driving03:

If the economy is so bad why is YRC the only freight
Company with a stock price under say around 20 bucks?
Quit saying its the economy. Its total failure to run
A company. Whether deliberately or out of pure ignorance.
As far as this sell out mentality. We have to give no
Matter what because there are no jobs. Historically
In every teamster fight we have faced that. This
Union fought during the depression. Organized and teamsters
lost jobs when there wasn't jobs to go too.
IBT legal dept confirmed Glenn Moore, Reddiway, Reamer, Etc
Are not giving anything! Just teamsters under the NMFA.
What happened to equal sacrifice? What about the apology letter
Just last thursday from Dollars. I know three
People that changed their vote to a No today and mailed them in!
Honestly there is jobs not in LTL. However there is jobs.
It makes me sick that some of you are voting YES
Just because you are terrified you will be losing your
Cushy job sitting on a high low and ordering a lessor senior guy
To come move 5 boxes off your trailer. Because its not my job.
I think some of you would give 50% out of fear of doing
Something different. Irs pathetic!

I voted the same as I will vote in NOVEMBER when YRC comes crying for another 10 per cent more! HELL NO ... enough is enough these clowns are taking us for a ride. shut her down.

Listen and learn.

And they placed at the very least 39 percent of the workforce on lay-off as well..... Also April May and June the 3 months that made up the current quarter they did not pay into the pension funds and were already reaping the results of the 10 percent paycut from Jan..... What makes anyone think that we will get stronger? I would think we would have a chance if our loss would have been smaller then the first qtr. since they did pay as they say 35 to 45 mil a month into the the different pension plans...... They didn't pay nothing the last three months so that tells me they are only going to save the 8 to 10 mil off the payroll from the added 5 percent
So the third qtr we will only see a difference of maybe 24 to 30 mil out of the loss......... 3rd qtr. results 329 mil loss......
I can't believe everything is blamed on the economy. Most company's lay-off when freight gets slow and then callback when it picks up, They don't sell all their property, Crush and sell their trailers, dolly's,tractors etc. with all the cost savings they said they would save, Where's the profits?Other then the additional 5 percent, Where are the other savings coming from? Quite a few of the other trucking company's showed a profit in the 2nd qtr., Some pay more than us. How did they do it? Were they not working in the same economy as us? Can't say it's the pension they have to pay..... ABF lost 15 mil 2nd qtr. They are teamster's, If they were paying 10 percent less and no pension payments like we are. They probably could have been another trucking co that made money.......

Now you guys all know how this is going to pan out right? When this yrc titanic goes belly up
Its all going to be our fault isn’t it???? Those evil greedy teamsters caused all this, pay no attention to who was steering the frigging boat, its all the unions fault. Rot in hell Zollers.

"YRC National Transportation total shipments per day down 37.1% and total
tonnage per day down 39.4%."

To late to get another ballot now....have you voted?....KK

Already voted no. Jeff I would like to post a sincere thank you for your efforts on behalf of our IBT brothers and sisters
Your informative no nonsense posts are especially helpful in these uncertain times All the best Felix.

World trade is down 20% a bigger depression is on the way as soon as the stimulus money is spent, another bubble being built right now, it has to bust.

1.5 TRILLION in Alt ARM loans set to default with the peak of defaults in 2010.
"60 minutes - Spring 09'"
"60-70% of these AA loans WILL go into default as the economy saunters and people are continuing to be laid off, not enabling them to continue paying their mortgages."

This is the only crap on 50 minutes that has any credibility.

This will make baby Bushka and Bam Bam's bailouts look like childs play