Yellow | Still Voting No?

Put me out of my misery. I voted no the first time and I voted no the second time!! It seems to me the only one's who are voting yes are the one's who are drinking every flavor of kool-aid that the IBT puts on the table. Face it the teamsters are dead in freight.

Put me out of my misery. I voted no the first time and I voted no the second time!! It seems to me the only one's who are voting yes are the one's who are drinking every flavor of kool-aid that the IBT puts on the table. Face it the teamsters are dead in freight.

If that is true what a real shame.

Already voted no. Jeff I would like to post a sincere thank you for your efforts on behalf of our IBT brothers and sisters
Your informative no nonsense posts are especially helpful in these uncertain times All the best Felix.

It seems there is some confusion as to this post. The intent was to state that I voted no (in answer to the question still voting no? posed in kk's post) and that despite this I sincerely appreciate the info and effort Jeff has put forth for
us thus respectfully disagreeing yet wishing everyone the best in these difficult times and thanking Jeff This may be off topic but I feel it needed clarification Felix

I get the raspberries on this one guys. I read his post. misinterpreted it, then whacked him for it. When I reread it the next day, I realized I had misinterpreted and reversed it. Though I apologized via PM, I realize getting whacked in error, even if it is reversed later, can really hurt someones feelings. I'm man enough to step up to the plate and publicly admit I screwed up on this one and whacked felix in error.

So does anyone have a good suggestion for removing egg from your face?

Stroud? Wolf? Regular342? Anyone?

It seems there is some confusion as to this post. The intent was to state that I voted no (in answer to the question still voting no? posed in kk's post) and that despite this I sincerely appreciate the info and effort Jeff has put forth for
us thus respectfully disagreeing yet wishing everyone the best in these difficult times and thanking Jeff This may be off topic but I feel it needed clarification Felix

I get the raspberries on this one guys. I read his post. misinterpreted it, then whacked him for it. When I reread it the next day, I realized I had misinterpreted and reversed it. Though I apologized via PM, I realize getting whacked in error, even if it is reversed later, can really hurt someones feelings. I'm man enough to step up to the plate and publicly admit I screwed up on this one and whacked felix in error.

So does anyone have a good suggestion for removing egg from your face?

Stroud? Wolf? Regular342? Anyone?

vwaggs everyone makes mistakes( God knows I do) not everyone has the guts to admit them especially on a public forum no hard feelings Best to you Felix

YRC is losing over $100 million per month. The concessions are worth ~$45 mil per month. The current proposal isn't enough to stop YRC's losses.
They DO have another plan to save the rest of the money that they need........They just can't announce it until they get this vote finished. It will be cuts in the health insurance, and we will be paying a premium. If they announced it now, it would effect the vote.

Long Difficult Struggles & Hope--El Salvador & Oak Harbor | KBOO Community Radio

http://kboo.fm/audio/download/13369/

I guess reality is not sinking in.
A no vote may sound rough and tough, but does not make sense in todays economic times.
Surely it will be the end.
The banks are willing to go along with yrcw's plan, then when we get stronger, we can make demands. But when yrc says it's losing almost 39% freight volumes then, DUH!
You can listen to this one dock worker talking about all those jobs out there today.
Get your resume's ready and make paper airplanes out of them cause no one wants them especially former Teamsters... reason? They want the union dead and you are falling into their trap. Sad but true.
The Real News Network - Did Dems drop labor's number one priority?
Listen and learn.

Freight could be falling off the docks, and we would still be suffering, this company doesn't want to succeed, a company in this much financial trouble, would not allow money to be thrown out the window, our money is being spent on making the non union, and foriegn division stronger, because those are the ones that will be open when we are done. The company hasn't paid into our pension in three months and nothing has changed we are still not making any money, and the union terminated YRCW participation with local 710, so DUH it doesn't matter, vote yes or no its all about doing what you feel is right and what you need to do, because its a done deal, and it has been for a long time.

Too much bs flying around.a MAJOR player in the world wide shipping industry.Why would those top executives like BZ stick around if the big dog was or is dieing.I know I would cashed in and left the building forever.never looking back.yrc doesn't need our paycut money.some.entity is pedaling that crap around.
N