XPO | still waiting for uniforms

We are starting to get the new uniforms in at my barn. However the million mile guys ( myself included ) have no patches, some are highly pissed, i don't care. Anybody else not getting them? Or is it just us?

that's where you're wrong Rat. They did a survey and an overwhelming majority opted for doing it themselves. So you guys must be in the minority.lol
is that anything like the survey that had us wearing poor-quality tablecloths for the last several years?

We are starting to get the new uniforms in at my barn. However the million mile guys ( myself included ) have no patches, some are highly pissed, i don't care. Anybody else not getting them? Or is it just us?

Seems it was/is a problem everywhere

Dude-PWB- said:
Most of us had to send our jackets back. Thats a large? In China maybe...

We tried to get answers on how they fit... Are they tight, loose, how to order the appropriate size. No one could tell us anything. I assume the uniforms will be tight as well.

We tried to get answers on how they fit... Are they tight, loose, how to order the appropriate size. No one could tell us anything. I assume the uniforms will be tight as well.

I have worn a large jacket since I was 16. This may say it is a large, but it is not a large.

We've always washed our uniforms. I never get grease of any of that other stuff your talking about. The waistband also has some elastic in it. Flexibility.

We have a wash service up here, but I never use it. I don't care for their harsh detergent. I have seen guys getting grease on their uniform before and also house paint....hmm.. wonder how that happens at work since most of those hardly ever open the hood.:)

We have a wash service up here, but I never use it. I don't care for their harsh detergent. I have seen guys getting grease on their uniform before and also house paint....hmm.. wonder how that happens at work since most of those hardly ever open the hood.:)

You get grease on you if you get within 10 feet of a Con-Way truck.

all but about two or three guys at our yard have gotten new uniforms i havent got them yet guys ask me about them and i tell them i geuss there just saving the best for last

The shirts are tight,if you order a large you may want to go to an extra large,especially if your a bigger guy...The pants fit fine,at least mine did....They are a little looser than the others BUT they are cargo pants and cargos are always looser then standard pants...

I am confident there is one man/woman in charge of these continuous uniform debacles.
Why is he/she still employed here?

all but about two or three guys at our yard have gotten new uniforms i havent got them yet guys ask me about them and i tell them i geuss there just saving the best for last

Or maybe they are thinking of getting rid of you and don't want to waste the money.. J/K

You get grease on you if you get within 10 feet of a Con-Way truck.
how my friend how,how is it that a pig tail and airlines that are put into the white box and are feet away from the fifth wheel wich is totally concealed from these airlines get absolutely covered in grease ?how i have to find the answer to this how?how?how?

Ohio don't have theirs yet. Just got our jackets. From the looks of them they are going to be hot in the summer.

Oh don't worry... they are. An almost black shirt and pants was a great idea for the color. The shirts are made of really thin material and if you can get in the a/c or a good breeze you cool down pretty fast, but don't sit with the sun blaring through the windshield directly at you, it's miserable!

I can see a lot of slob looking conway drivers out there. INCLUDING myself. First they tell me I have to wash the new uniform. Tehy want ME to put THIER uniforms that I get grease on. dirt and who knows what other toxic dust on im MY expencive washer and dryer? and they think Im going to press fold and hang them too? Not gunna happen. And now your saying they want US to pay to have THIER uniforms hemmed to length? Theats not gunna happen either. I will just roll them up like high water pants or just leave them hanging down so I can walk on the bottoms all day. Oh and here it one for the log book pro's. If I do all this. even though im not on the conway clock im still performing a work duty. Does this mean when I wash con ways clothes I have to LOG it On duty not driving? Just saying

You poor thing! Us guys down south have NEVER had uniform service! I've always had to wash my own uniforms.