Holland | stl terminal

T

truckerdude98

can anybody give me info about the stl term do they stay busy ?,do thet lay off alot ? does the linehaul stay gone for a week at a time or they out and back any info would be great

there hiring for linhaul and thinking about applying

thanks

Yeah, What He said

2631, not much gets by You does it? I think you are correct. Wouldn't want the poor guy to get lazy now would we? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

2631, not much gets by You does it? I think you are correct. Wouldn't want the poor guy to get lazy now would we? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm not really that sharp!!! It's just that when I read a post by someone who goes out of his way to bash the union with cheapshots like truckerdude98 has been doing, then his name sticks in my mind.

I'm not really that sharp!!! It's just that when I read a post by someone who goes out of his way to bash the union with cheapshots like truckerdude98 has been doing, then his name sticks in my mind.

Great catch :1036316054: :1036316054:

man how did i not know that instead of answering the question some one like 2631 would go off on a tanget mmmmmmmm !!!!!:hysterical:

man how did i not know that instead of answering the question some one like 2631 would go off on a tanget mmmmmmmm !!!!!:hysterical:

2631's just a normal UNION man. Just looking out for himself and his BROTHERS! Thats what UNION BROTHERHOOD is all about. Sometimes it doesn't WORK perfectly but its still alot better than going the OTHER way.

I started to reply to truckerdude98 but couldn't think of anything positive to say and then 2631 hit the nail on the head. Kind of like calling a girl a fat tramp and then asking her what she is doing friday nite.

can anybody give me info about the stl term do they stay busy ?,do thet lay off alot ? does the linehaul stay gone for a week at a time or they out and back any info would be great

there hiring for linhaul and thinking about applying

thanks

Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to "go off on a tanget":hide:

truckerdude98 posts "any info would be great"

What I should have posted was that Holland is a Teamster's union job, operating under the NMFA & paying Teamster's union wages.

This post comes from the Conway Union thread in which he appears to be against Conway going union.
dont know where some of you guys work for conway at but here at stl making 75,000 a year linehauling and the good beneifits theres no where else to do that also retire on 400 a month? apperently you dont know how the pension works or dont you invest in the 401k

if you dont like theres take your money and start your own at your local bank dont blame someone else for your lack of knowledge

and besides there is no one there holding you there or keeping you hostage go some where else if you dont like the work

oh yea go ahead vote union and they will shut the doors they did it on the ease coast when they voted for the union some help they did getting voted in

not to mention the unions did great at overnite when they voted them in
And this one comes from the R&L going union thread
been there almost a year and at 19.55 also top out in about 2 years at 25 and change also here at the term im at turn over is almost nil waited alsmost 2 years until a spot opened up

company seems to be pretty good like all ltl depends om the tm that runs the place that makes the company look bad or good

By reading truckerdude98's past posts I got the impression that he didn't like unions, & was happy making 75,000 a year linehauling at Conway or is he working at R&L making 19.55 per hour running linehaul getting a flat rate per trip. Confusing isn't it?

I don't think that someone who doesn't like unions & thinks that unions make workers lazy would fit in on a union job.
That is why I don't think that he would be Holland material.

There I go again off on another tanget:hide: