Yellow | Stock Options

Well after the 300-1 reverse split , my Cayman Island financial advisor sold it off and had enough money left over for a Snickers candy bar that we shared , so YES that ponzi stock options was a JOKE that the SHEEP fell for , so hopefully in 2019 Driver's stop drinking the company :heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid:

Well after the 300-1 reverse split , my Cayman Island financial advisor sold it off and had enough money left over for a Snickers candy bar that we shared , so YES that ponzi stock options was a JOKE that the SHEEP fell for , so hopefully in 2019 Driver's stop drinking the company :heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid::heykoolaid:

I seem to recall your expressed interest in receiving similar stock options to be made whole in lieu of reduced wages.

Had that happened post 2013 and held those shares, you might contact Liberty Tax and declare a ‘Huuuuuuuge’ loss in today’s market.

I seem to recall your expressed interest in receiving similar stock options to be made whole in lieu of reduced wages.

Had that happened post 2013 and held those shares, you might contact Liberty Tax and declare a ‘Huuuuuuuge’ loss in today’s market.

glW5USk.jpg

Two different subjects & stock options , 1st one was the Ponzi scam for sheep by awarding shares for -15% yes vote and 2nd was my idea of "WEEKLY" give me 15 shares of stock , every week for my -15% donation , for child-yellow pig support , so If they would have been giving each driver 15 shares per week for past 10 years , just MAYBE they wont' have such a "DISGRUNTLED " work force , bottom line is driver's are tried of being a -15% ATM cash machine for old yeelllooooooowwww...............