Yellow | Stock Volatility

You propose a purchase of YRCW.
You assume there would still be a Union after a rescue from insolvency.
Then, you fantasize that after all is said and done, if there were still a bargaining unit, they would vote to decertify?
WTF?
Why wouldn't there be a Union after a rescue from insolvency? Never said anything about fantasize to decertify just wonder what would happen?

Hey Wong, if you bought YRCW shares yesterday and sold them today you'd have made 13% on your investment in just one day. Who needs a 70mph tractor with that kind of return? :smile new:
Well , Jamie once told me while we were Golfing that I needed to make at least 15% on YRCW stock like he did many many many times ! Instead of LOSING big money after the 300 to 1 reverse stock scam !!! That kinda cured me of ever buying YRCW stock ever again !!

Last edited:
He is all talk and no action.
Could you survive only working one or two times a week when it's slow and collecting unemployment? Plus I heard of some horror stories guys being let go right before they get into the Union that's why I'm saving up 6 weeks vacation let it rollover before I make the move.

Another 300/1 reverse split would dwindle the outstanding shares to just over 115,000. Not realistically in the realm of possibility.
(Never say ‘never,’ but...)

Target price is $6.50 per Yahoo, but the numbers do not reflect this positive outlook.
YRCW Stock Price 3.1.2005 $485,525
YRCW Stock Price 8.27.2019 $2.00
2 Reverse Stock Splits have slaughtered shareholders.
Do you think there are more fools out there willing to give their hard earned money away?