ABF | Stocks

woodennose

TB Lurker
Credits
Any of you financial genius’s have a clue as to why our stock has been going up so fast. Today it is up nearly 7%. I was just wondering if this is normal or if it is unusually good for ARCB.

Any of you financial genius’s have a clue as to why our stock has been going up so fast. Today it is up nearly 7%. I was just wondering if this is normal or if it is unusually good for ARCB.

Any stock goes higher or lower in price because people who buy and sell stocks either think the value of the company will go up or go down.

I understand how the stock market works. I t just seems that the ARCBest stock has been doing unusually well over the last few weeks. I just get a little suspicious when the stock doesn’t really fluctuate for a long time then it seems to be doing quite well all of a sudden.

I understand how the stock market works. I t just seems that the ARCBest stock has been doing unusually well over the last few weeks. I just get a little suspicious when the stock doesn’t really fluctuate for a long time then it seems to be doing quite well all of a sudden.

And being suspicious in a situation like that is a good thing IMHO. :1036316054:

Stock is up another $4.70 today...
You are aware ABF has been buying back stock Which raises the price usually Also analyst have raised stock to Buy Abf has out preformed analyst estimates the past 4 quarters In other words if you keep getting Profit sharing checks the people on wall street like it Current estimates are $55 to $66
per share when the price settles down

You are aware ABF has been buying back stock Which raises the price usually Also analyst have raised stock to Buy Abf has out preformed analyst estimates the past 4 quarters In other words if you keep getting Profit sharing checks the people on wall street like it Current estimates are $55 to $66
per share when the price settles down
I did see a headline about the stock a little while ago, whatever they are doing it’s driving it up. Doc said the pension relief about to be passed could also drive it up....