TForce | Strike Authorization

I don’t disagree about 2018, but there’s a new president who has promised a lot, talking big and until he fails to deliver I choose to support and give him the benefit of doubt. You choose to live in the 2018 past and be bitter for life, that’s the difference between us.
Trust whomever you wish. The union leadership has no skin in the game. I live by the saying, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice , shame on me."

Why would any sane person vote to authorize a strike without first seeing anything in writing about the contract?
Would anyone vote yes or no on the contract before they read it just because the union asked them too? This is just rumor, but one of the main issues is the company refuses to go to single line seniority.
Good!

Thats just it like any other vote your expressing your beliefs. A lot will gripe and complain but have never attended a meeting at their local, never spoken to their BA and don't have a clue on the issues.
No. My vote will be based on facts. As in, what’s in the proposed contract language. No emotion involved.