Yellow | Strike: Could have-Should have??

Supermac

TB Regular
Credits
Maybe its just me, but I am seeing the worst that YRCW has treated employees in a long time. Knowing what we now know, would you have voted for a strike to protect everyone not just yourself?? After all wasnt this contract about job growth and not job losses??? Please post your opinions below thanks!

im willing to stand in the streets right now b4 they have a plan in place .they want to move and work freight with out us do it now on our terms by they way drivers , our b/a says any truck a utilety driver hooks into is a utility load and new freight is just what it says if its on the dock today its new !!!!!

Maybe its just me, but I am seeing the worst that YRCW has treated employees in a long time. Knowing what we now know, would you have voted for a strike to protect everyone not just yourself?? After all wasnt this contract about job growth and not job losses??? Please post your opinions below thanks!

I voted no on this pos contract,so I guess you could interpit that as a strike vote yes!

the paperwork i've seen from our local sez: utility worker will only handle 1 & 2 day freight. no more no less. 776:smilie_132:

pushing it

we all know this company is famous for stretching the boundaries to the limit, to see what they can get away with......once they get their foot in the door, they will try to get away with as much as possible:chairshot:

you are toally right! The company will take advantage of the UE, however the will do it at a cost of a third or less employess than we have now. I used to walk nto customes as a big shot driver working for a big company,but I dont feel like we are the bigger companies anymore:hide: