Strike picture thread

3mRoccoBoy

TB Lurker
Credits
STRIKE001.jpg

STRIKE002.jpg

STRIKE003.jpg

STRIKE004.jpg

They probably do, I have talked to some of them, and a couple of them are local. Im sure everything is legit(especially with how much the Vandrepols have forked out for their service)

nice pics. we have seen a lot of video on u tube from portland. I know the other terminals have seen simular stupidity please post

Keep the pictures coming!

Why do the security guards have cameras pointed at you?
What are the police doing?
What happened with the boxes in the trailer? You really got an action shot there.

Great pictures especially that last one! They say a picture says a thousand words. And I am sure the VP's are saying quite a few of them lol.

The boxes out of the back of the trailer was the driver throwing them iout so he could throw them on the rollers. This was at Old Navy. The Worker there didnt say anything to him, but he did roll his eyes when the driver first started doing it (hey, its just clothes, right!?!)

And the Security guards film everytime a trailer or 'replacement worker' comes in or out...why....im not sure....probably just to try and catch us doing something naughty. They magically only caught the aftermath after one of the 'replacement workers' nudged a picketer with his car...The police thought that was odd because they film way before the vehicles even get to the line

Thanks for the pix 3mRoccoBoy

Yea, the older security guard gets all into it when he's filming. It was funny to watch him do it but I don't see him out there anymore.

The just partner with some local scum bag that has a Washington Lic. They all do that. And the locals all go on with them.

Good Luck Brothers, we're all pullin for you. The customers love you guys.

ryerke,

I'm really sick of you posting stupid comments to try and portray us as losers and that we're giving up. We're not glum, we're pissed. Period.

Seriously, you have no life. You join this board the same month as the strike and have done nothing but post anti-Union remarks and kiss the company's @$$. On top of that, you have this "mightier than thou" attitude. As you can see from your reputation, or lack there-of, people don't like it.

So try having some freakin' decency and put yourself in our shoes for a change. I've been in yours before...have worked for many non-Union carriers....so I have a clue of what I'm talking about when I compare the two.

Another management wannabe with nothing to do anymore because of the lack of business, so he comes up here to needle us.

Keep it up, for all any of us care. We see you for what you are.

Better start working on freshening up that resume, if I were you...