TForce | Strong Economic Indicator?

hugnlug

TB Veteran
Credits
From what I've seen I think it's been slow for all of the carriers. We've been a little slow for this time of the year but I don't think UPS wants to sink us. If they would give us the freight to keep us busy......we couldn't grow new business. If they give it to us as the contracts run out....we can expand our workforce and equipment to handle what is coming. I don't really think that it is a bad thing that we are slow right now......so we can handle what is getting ready to come.

falcon465 said:
From what I've seen I think it's been slow for all of the carriers. We've been a little slow for this time of the year but I don't think UPS wants to sink us. If they would give us the freight to keep us busy......we couldn't grow new business. If they give it to us as the contracts run out....we can expand our workforce and equipment to handle what is coming. I don't really think that it is a bad thing that we are slow right now......so we can handle what is getting ready to come.
True Falc. It would just be total chaos if they dropped a ton of freight on us right now. But I don't see us at peak levels as we were a few years back.