XPO | Summertime Jackpot????

Promise you the Eldorado Camino Real paved in gold.

Riches sufficient to make Aladdin's Genie Blush.

Just remember. That's for the few senior drivers at the top. The rest of you get back to work, get going yer late. Never mind your damn paychecks be happy you got one at all.

Definitely not tax free. Next on the list, they will offering happy endings.
Your hourly wage definitely not tax free either
Oh , there’s a bunch that will buy into it . You can’t make this stuff up !
News flash .... just pay people what their worth and stop coming up with more reasons to fire them ( example drivecam) . Really it’s that simple.

From the comments so far just confirms what I thought, any positive thing XPO does some will bash it and no matter what they would give us guys would complain. I'm glad I'm not miserable here like some one here, life's to short for that
How is this a positive???? Got to hand out prize money just to get you employees to show up.....That ain't a positive that's showing how desperate they are.

I’ve already canceled my vacations that fall into those weeks. No way I’m missing out on this opportunity!
That's my question. Those days were picked back in Jan of this year. So if I have planned PTO does that not make me eligible for it.....Kind of BS if it does

Last edited:
From the comments so far just confirms what I thought, any positive thing XPO does some will bash it and no matter what they would give us guys would complain. I'm glad I'm not miserable here like some one here, life's to short for that
Your being played and you don’t even see it .