Super Bowl Predictions

TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be like a Home Game for them if they do...People from Houston will be taking over New Orleans again..(That's where most folks relocated to,after Katrina)

Lions vs. Patriots

Lions win.

Either way.......I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see another Drew Brees/Payton Manning matchup.....Saints/Broncos.... Payton gets embarrassed at home on the bayou....See you guys on Bourbon Street...

I see another Drew Brees/Payton Manning matchup.....Saints/Broncos.... Payton gets embarrassed at home on the bayou....See you guys on Bourbon Street...
I do expect to see the Saints there near the end. And with Payton in Denver, I expect them to give a beat down to those West Coast felons and win their division.

I didn't get on here and put mine, but in another thread I said the 49ers... Good game.. Ed Reed was awesome... I know Flacco got the MVP but I think Ed deserves it also.. Best Superbowl since the Saints beat the Colts.... Congrats to the Ravens..

I didn't get on here and put mine, but in another thread I said the 49ers... Good game.. Ed Reed was awesome... I know Flacco got the MVP but I think Ed deserves it also.. Best Superbowl since the Saints beat the Colts.... Congrats to the Ravens..

Speaking of Saints-Colts I lost my cable feed for the last 7 minutes of the game. Now they play the SB in NO and the lights go out. Voodoo at work? LOL