FedEx Freight | Super super slow

NO ONE SHOULD BE IN CENTRAL DISPATCH WITHOUT A MINIMUM FIVE YEARS DISPATCH EXPERIENCE IN A MAJOR HUB! YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ALOT MORE. I GUARANTEE IT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY IN THE LONG RUN!
Well in my opinion you are correct but things have changed. I’m not trying to be a wise guy but we all are being dispatched by AI. What the cubes say in the lanes is what is gonna happen. I’ve have personally met new dispatchers who were headed for Harrison to be dispatchers. And all this dimensioning and fancy forklifts is now in control of freight flow. They spent millions$$$ to eliminate hundreds of millions of $$$. That is it plain and straight.

Well in my opinion you are correct but things have changed. I’m not trying to be a wise guy but we all are being dispatched by AI. What the cubes say in the lanes is what is gonna happen. I’ve have personally met new dispatchers who were headed for Harrison to be dispatchers. And all this dimensioning and fancy forklifts is now in control of freight flow. They spent millions$$$ to eliminate hundreds of millions of $$$. That is it plain and straight.
This system you speak of.... Keep thinking it is sophisticated... it is not and it is a joke. Same dispatch system that was being used before current owners. It has a ton of flaws ... No AI here and if you believe that than I have some ocean front property in AZ for you to buy.

This system you speak of.... Keep thinking it is sophisticated... it is not and it is a joke. Same dispatch system that was being used before current owners. It has a ton of flaws ... No AI here and if you believe that than I have some ocean front property in AZ for you to buy.
I got some ocean front property in Arizona. From front porch you see the sea. If you believe that I'll throw the golden gate bridge in for free....

Sorry you got that song stuck in my head. lol