XPO | "Supervisor" started calling dsrs convicts

Rollin62

TB Veteran
Credits
We often joke around and call each other convicts at our barn. Here lately, a certain grey shirt is always referring to us as convicts all
The time. It's starting to **** me off. Any insight if I
Should call G.O. In Ann Arbor or just roll with it?

We often joke around and call each other convicts at our barn. Here lately, a certain grey shirt is always referring to us as convicts all
maybe he has been reading this..you call yourselves convicts. who cares....

maybe he has been reading this..you call yourselves convicts. who cares....
Sure enough, once everyone starts callin him warden, his damn head will swell up and he'll change his name tag. He's not joking when he calls everyone convict. It's demeaning

He or she is only trying to fit in to the group, The only thing that this person - supervisor- does not realize is that they are your boss and because of that they can-not and should not be part of the group. That person should hold themselves to a higher standard,and should lead by example.... If I were you i would tell that supervisor that it upsets you that he/she calls you that and then if it continues i would make the call...

Just tell him how you feel about being called a convict. I bet he will not call you that anymore.

Why is it ok for you to call each other a name but if a supervisor does it's wrong? That is the same as a race calling themselves a certain word but if a white guy calls them that its a crime. Grow thicker skin or stop calling each other convicts if its inappropriate.

Management is supposed to to lead by example and conduct themselves to a higher standard. Why is it ok for people of color to call themselves the "N" word but not a white person?

Why is it ok for you to call each other a name but if a supervisor does it's wrong? That is the same as a race calling themselves a certain word but if a white guy calls them that its a crime. Grow thicker skin or stop calling each other convicts if its inappropriate.
Because your not one of use!:17113:

You must be optimistic about the word 'convict' we earned that title by letting them rule us with an iron fist , also we have no say in anything and our opinion don't mean squat so therefor you are a convict at will ..
So enjoy the title 'Convict' .. You earned it !

You must be optimistic about the word 'convict' we earned that title by letting them rule us with an iron fist , also we have no say in anything and our opinion don't mean squat so therefor you are a convict at will ..
So enjoy the title 'Convict' .. You earned it !

Speaking of convicts.......you like that "new" street the city of Dallas fixed for you? How long before those over weight CRST trailers tear it up again.....

I don't kid around anymore because this co. will kick your ass to the curb in a heartbeat. just be the worker unit they see you as. and kid around with the guys & gals that you can I do not trust the newbies until I see how they interact. I've said it before I haven't spoken to my scm in 2plus yrs. just watch your back

Speaking of convicts.......you like that "new" street the city of Dallas fixed for you? How long before those over weight CRST trailers tear it up again.....
I've paid my fair share of taxes in Texas to repair pot holes and since its my road now do ya think the city of Dallas will mind if I put up toll booths on each end of the street to get some reimbursement on this no-overtime law Conway has on us southern drivers ?