ABF | Supplements

Proposal meeting for Joint Council #40 supplemental agreement yesterday. Don't know when the vote will be. Company still flatly refuses to add money to pension plan.

Proposal meeting for Joint Council #40 supplemental agreement yesterday. Don't know when the vote will be. Company still flatly refuses to add money to pension plan.
Dam, canary that breaks the hearts of CSPF, ABF employees who get $8.55. I bet you had the political muscle to get the $16.00 an hour 107 got on their supplement.

Here at JC 7 we have not heard anything! We were told that they would do our supplement last. I’m guessing that’s because of the 100% no vote. Stations 153 Oakland and 154 San Jose, CA.

Last edited:
Still stewing on that, I bet it keeps you up at night thinking were did I go wrong, how come 107 getting that much, I'm going to die in my truck. Poor little chumpy.

I think we’re all rooting for each other’s Supplements to do right by all employees........not wishing ill on individuals.

I think you missed the initial seminar on Solidarity and Brotherhood......and the reasons why they exist....

I think we’re all rooting for each other’s Supplements to do right by all employees........not wishing ill on individuals.

I think you missed the initial seminar on Solidarity and Brotherhood......and the reasons why they exist....
Oh I forgot, is this the same seminar weeks before this vote we were putting the word out that we would be kicked out of the pension if this passes. Guys in Carlisle telling our men not are problem should have managed your fund better or this the solidarity that ripped all the posters out of the break breakrooms letting guys know what was going to happen if this contract passes. Please say your speech.:violin::violin::violin: