Holland | Survey's your thoughts.

Weed

TB Lurker
Credits
So we have a survey to fill out, I haven't but just wondering everones thought's.
I think it's BS but hey that's just me!

So we have a survey to fill out, I haven't but just wondering everones thought's.
I think it's BS but hey that's just me!
I haven't seen it? Unless it's the one wanting to know what apps you use on your phone or where you stop on your run to buy snacks coffee and such, also on the one I seen laying on a table in KN they wanted to know what radio stations you listen to?? All of which are none of their business!!

No this one is more of a how are we doing, do you have the proper equipment bla,bla,bla.....

Ha Ha , survey's were a joke, as anybody filled in the the left side of the survey sheet !!! here's a clue you have taken our pay & vac time & pension and you want us to be Happy Drivers ??? NOT !!!

Yea we were asked to fill out survey and some did. Where were the questions pertaining to pay? Until they entertain the pay issues things will not change.

Yea we were asked to fill out survey and some did. Where were the questions pertaining to pay? Until they entertain the pay issues things will not change.
That's for sure. If they actually think that having their employees working for less than those in the same industry, doing the same job, will ever be happy and content, they are more stupid than I thought.
Then you watch your top brass getting bonuses................
:duh:

No need to write anything about the 15 percent...Done deal.....Write in Big Letters "TURN TRUCKS UP" to 68 like all the other Freight Lines!!!! Bitch about something we can change!!! Bullshit 63!!!!Nothing but added STRESS!!!!!

No need to write anything about the 15 percent...Done deal.....Write in Big Letters"TURN TRUCKS UP"to 68 like all the other Freight Lines!!!! Bitch about something we can change!!!63!!!!Nothing but added STRESS!!!!!

Back in the day when the speed limit was 55 mph, CF set their trucks at 57 mph. Guys would take bud bars and beat the bejesus out of the dash, headliner, and write on them with a black marker. All it did was make the trip miserable for the next guy that drove the truck.

Thought you guys voted for these concessions, 2019 go on strike demand, you have to force there hand.
That is true....voted in by a majority. They can't be that butt-hurt about it......Yrc should start ramping up the "were broke" campaign in 2018....the scared sheep will vote yes again. "At least the insurance is still FREE!" LOL!

That's for sure. If they actually think that having their employees working for less than those in the same industry, doing the same job, will ever be happy and content, they are more stupid than I thought.
Then you watch your top brass getting bonuses................
:duh:
Had a veteran driver blast me out one night in CO because I said that their infomercial is misleading with "highest paid in the industry" as one of the perks to working at Holland. Said I have seen a 15% Pay cut bd should stop mentioning it. I started in January this year, and I still see it. Yeah we get free healthcare but when you talk to other company drivers (for mother companies) and they tell you they're making what your making and they're paying $100+ a week for insurance and 401k, yeah you see the pay cut. Prove to me that our pay is the best in the industry.

Prove to me that our pay is the best in the industry.

Just had open heart surgery, 8 hours in surgery, then another 4 days in intensive care and another 4 days in the hospital. $279,910.25 . . . I have paid zero and Teamsters had a disability check in my mail box every Friday, and my full benefit package is covered by the fund while I am off.

Not sure if that's better then ConJob or Fedx, but you have one thing in common with me . . . you will get old.

I gotta say, their insurance is awesome! Had Gall Bladder surgery Oct 15,2105 and I only paid $170 of a $12,436.67 bill! Prescription coverage could be better on name brand, but on generics, you can't beat $0.66 for percocets!