Sysco Los Angeles

powderpusher

TB Lurker
Credits
Just applied with Sysco in L.A anyone know the hiring process? Interview process, do they have a road test? It's been 2 years since I've driven a Class A truck, been driving around a class B truck for 2 years. I feel like I might be a little rusty in case of a road test. Any info would be greatly appreciated, I hear nothing but good things about this company I would love to be a part of it.

I'm out of a shuttle site, I had to interview with the driver mgr then the trans super @ the warehouse, then I did a driving test with a trans super that was a kid, he was cool and real layed back, seemed to know what he was looking for, I was actually impressed by him, then I was invited to take a drug test, lift test and after all that came back cool I was invited to orientation, I then gave my 2 wks notice with my former company, I like Sysco, I think they are trying to kill me, but I like it here!

Should I conduct the road test as if it was a DMV test? Its been 2 years since Ive driven and and all I remember is how to float gears.I wonder if truck driving schools give refresher courses