Sysco Seattle

JB711

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi im new here thinking of going to work for Sysco as a driver ive been in the F&B industry along time mostly working in catering and resturants and have worked with Sysco alot as a customer I just recently got my CDL l, im curious anyone work at the Seattle location or heard anything about it l, take care everyon,e i like the reading here so far, i know its hard work and thats exactly what I want need something to help me stay in shape

What is funny is that for the amount it rains here in Seattle you think people would be able to drive in it it is the worst place everybody loses there mind when it rains here and traffic is 10x worse

Did you ever get into Sysco Seattle? Hey by the way you guys seem to have a pretty cool alternative station in Seattle KEXP 90.3FM.

Not that it matters I used to work in the restaurant industry a little and now I work for a food service company (I work for Syscos 2nd biggest competitor of course the company I work for isn't in Seattle and I live very very far away from Washington State all the way on the other side of the country. However I-90 is literally in my front yard.