TForce | T force experience

Well , this thread has been very eye opening. I was so hopeful and greatfull when I was able to get this job and others from our barn were struggling to get something, sadly I too will soon be one of those on the outside looking in, I'm afraid.
I wouldn't give up just yet, if a major shake-up of mid to lower-level management doesn't come quick, then I would abandon hope. Sad....................

So many good people walking away from what should, and could be a great career...
So, so true. They certainly are squandering the opportunity to put more freight on their trucks, but I believe they are really dropping the ball on the chance to hire some good drivers , who really understand the business and know customers in their areas. As they say" ya can't fix stupid".

That's really sad considering the pension. This speaks volumes about what people think about what their future holds.
Future??? Here????? How is there a future here at t-bag freight???

This place is going to die the slow painful death that has been planned since the purchase,....

3 years and most of this company will be dead and gone,

3 years get to the end of the 5 year deal he made with ups as part of the purchase,

That's why nothing really good in the new contract happens until year 4 (pension increase and the cuts to our healthcare premiums)
If the doors close in 3 years none of the good stuff happens..

Before you lose your home and anything else from a company that wont wont work you be putting in applications where ever you think you might work. I have had to leave places because i couldnt pay my bills with the little hours they were giving me, and sometimes had to work at a place i didnt really like but it paid the bills until i could find better. Im old fashioned and when push came to shove i did what i had to to take care of my family.

The company is run and I have given up caring about how.
My only thought is that eventually when there are no more terminals to consolidate and shops to close, that OR number is gonna be real hard to hit, because production #s do not equal profit .
Isn’t that the truth. It’s still the same retards steering the titanic into the iceberg. They pat their selves on the back bc they’re firing and selling their way to a 90 OR

No, I'm still hanging around, have to, till I get something else anyway. It'll be interesting to see if they even keep me and the guy below me as my probation is up in 10 days and his is 7 days later.
So did you pass the probation period?

With the part time they wouldn't officially get laid off , they just wouldn't call them. If they starve their full-time out, forcing them to leave, then they can go back to PT with no repercussions.