Taco Bell Breakfast Arrives Today With Endorsements From “Ronald McDonald”

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Pretty tricky poke at McDonald's to advertise their Taco Bell breakfasts.
As unhealthy as it seems, I'm going to try the Waffle Taco's.

[video=youtube_share;PKAcOawiaNk]http://youtu.be/PKAcOawiaNk[/video]

looks like another fast food place expanding into the breakfast faire.

i'll give'em a try, one is near me.

Subway or Wendy's chile for me. All the other fast food just does not appeal to me. Just going into the major fast food chains and dealing with the migrant help does not appeal to me.

Taco Swill or simply Taco Hell. :17113:Heartburn, Acid Reflux, The Hershey Squirts or wet flatulence, yeah, sure, no thanks.
I quit McDogs when they cut the piece of Cheese to half on the Filet-O-Fish.

I would visit a Naugles (Calif. based and HUGE burritos) or Del Taco (they actually have tastier Tacos, Burritos, etc.) were either to be located in North Carolina in all 3 big business areas: Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham.
- - - -
Migrant help?​
All the fast food dumps I've visited (ONLY Wendy's), I've seen zero migrants, just the usual amount of Whites and Blacks and they ALL SPOKE COMPREHENSIBLE ENGLISH.
Migrants get my grants.

I made one disgusting trip to Taco Hell once. I could swear the chili was wriggling and writhing back behind the counter. Thanks for the option but I'll pass.

geez..you guys are tough on Taco Bell....

i never had ANY problems.

as for the mc fish sandwich, i couldn't believe the price at or about $4.00 for that tiny thing, and i didn't check to see the size of the cheese.

i "cut" the cheese myself many times....can't say that it's smaller than usual though....

Do they still have the whaler? I used to like them. (or is that booger king's?)