Estes | teams

OVERDOSE

TB Lurker
Credits
I always thought teams were safe here but now I know its not true they are getting rid of us just like the extra board what a shame this company has gone to hell

Well a couple of weeks ago I hauled a California Pup 170 miles east to Chicago to go on a schedule run.
I asked central is'nt that a little out of the way, and they told me going on a schedule, well I said the great Covenant express.
Funny thing is I was on my way to Chicago and got talking on the CB with some other driver and turns
out he worked for Covenant, him and his wife.
Before he told me he was talking about how they are gonna start going out to Oregon everyweek, and
all the money they are making and the nice truck they have, and then he said .34 a mile, blah blah blah.
Just remember we became a expense on the Linehaul and team side of things at this company.
You are right, I should have seen it coming 2 years ago when things started changing for the worse, but I am always one to think things will get better, well I was wrong this place gets worse everyday.
What really ticks me off is I passed on a couple of good opportunities for jobs in the last couple years.