Holland | Teamster 401

I hope you didn't have your contribution rate set at 10% of your earnings? :Poke: If so I bet I can guess what happened Grizz. :hide:

Benny your guess is correct sir. Let me know what you think happened unless its the obvious. GRIZZ

I will have to drive to CI to pick up my last two check stubbs to see if they took out for my 401 Teamster fund.I know thet took out for my saving at Big Dutch I just got my statement.

Yea I think I will roll in there next week in my big **** truck and pick up my check stubbs that should get a rise out of the city guys.

Grizz I do not know what happened but they did not take 401k out of anybody that I talked with.

Also have you noticed that they have not contributed to the 401k since 18 Dec!!!
This happened last year sometime too. I think I was told that they have 3-4 weeks to contribute it.

Was told today by payrol that they made a mistake in not taking out the 401k and plan on "DOUBLE IT UP NEXT WEEK"!!
I keep seeing the word "mistake" when it comes to payroll and accounting. What kind of nitwits are running this department? :duh:

No deduction of 401 on my check yesterday. Whats up with that? GRIZZ

I did notice yesterday that the 401 deduction was at the full pay rate,not the 90%rate.Something just is not right with the way this whole thing is being deducted.Equity credit????