Yellow | Teamster magazine

What no stories about members their sick wives and kids not being able to get medical care from losing their health insurance. Divorces and Houses already being lost to foreclosure. I didn't like Hoffa, but he knew not to kill the golden goose I was happy making $70 to $120K with free Cadillac insurance.

Just received my teamster magazine in the mail...not a word about biggest LTL going out of business, nothing about largest company in America shutting the doors so far in 2023, everything is Rosie,
Did you really think that Teamster magazine seeks to report all relevant news involving the members careers and lives? Round, the Teamster magazine is little more than a "rah-rah", "gee, look how cool the GP is" "we organized 200 workers here" (but didn't tell you about the 400 at the other place that de-certified the Union) rag with the required consent decree notices in the back. Sadly, it is an instrument in biased reporting that makes CNN look pretty fair.

I thought it was really spineless for Sean not to make a video on YouTube acknowledging the fall of Yellow, and offer an explanation. I guess because Teamster management would have to admit they failed on their end as well. But not even a video acknowledging 99 years of history. Weird....
Do you think he wants to think about all of them Teamster Freight terminals now owned and run by nonunion carriers.
He probably wants to move past that at light speed.

What no stories about members their sick wives and kids not being able to get medical care from losing their health insurance. Divorces and Houses already being lost to foreclosure. I didn't like Hoffa, but he knew not to kill the golden goose I was happy making $70 to $120K with free Cadillac insurance.
I would like to point out that the so called "free Cadillac insurance" was NOT FREE. The 15% reduction in pay, the loss of vacation time and the 75% reduction in pension contributions are what helped pay for the free insurance.

I would like to point out that the so called "free Cadillac insurance" was NOT FREE. The 15% reduction in pay, the loss of vacation time and the 75% reduction in pension contributions are what helped pay for the free insurance.
I think that there's some merit to your theory, but it's a bit of semantics. While our pay and retirement benefits were seriously altered in 2009 and the years afterward, the "Cadillac health insurance remained consistent.

That meme sure fires people up. Personally cannot wait until the court throws Yellows case out regarding this meme. This whole situation is so sad, but to blame it on a meme comical.
Sandy, you may be waiting for a really long time to see it thrown out. It is a core part of Yellow's lawsuit, and we'll see just how relevant a judge and/or jury thinks it is (or isn't). Stay tuned!

I think that there's some merit to your theory, but it's a bit of semantics. While our pay and retirement benefits were seriously altered in 2009 and the years afterward, the "Cadillac health insurance remained consistent.
The weekly cost of the Cadillac Insurance, in CS Teamcare was over $400.00 per person.

Black Rock will not have to provide that to anybody anymore unless ABF still has it.
They did themselves a big huge money favor if they had anything to do with calling the Central States strike.