Yellow | Teamster Sista's protesting at Yellow Corp HQ in Nashville today!

Damn...they are still there at HQ! The Teamster Women's Conference is being held in Nashville this week. They marched to Yellow HQ to demand that YOU, the Yellow employees be first in line to get what Yellow still owes you in Bankruptcy Court!
Once again, OTHERS, like in the 7 year battle to save YOUR Pensions, speak out and fight for you!
These Sisters are out there raising hell and protesting that YOU, the Yellow Teamsters should get YOUR back pay, vacation time and sick pay you were screwed out of and bitching about, and you want to put down their efforts to do so?
Our Sisters have more guts then many of you sitting at home and bitching about it on a keyboard!

I have not heard why but I like it the glass house needs to be shaken find out the back entrance and hold the white collars up as long as you can

Damn...they are still there at HQ! The Teamster Women's Conference is being held in Nashville this week. They marched to Yellow HQ to demand that YOU, the Yellow employees be first in line to get what Yellow still owes you in Bankruptcy Court!
Once again, OTHERS, like in the 7 year battle to save YOUR Pensions, speak out and fight for you!
These Sisters are out there raising hell and protesting that YOU, the Yellow Teamsters should get YOUR back pay, vacation time and sick pay you were screwed out of and bitching about, and you want to put down their efforts to do so?
Our Sisters have more guts then many of you sitting at home and bitching about it on a keyboard!
Nice show for the cameras, but Congress makes the bankruptcy laws, that's where they should be protesting. :idunno:

Agree , more Teamsters should protesting like the good old days !!
660709dca250cf00b6ce8e13e0680ac4.jpg

They should be protesting outside Sean O'Brien's office after all, he put the 30,000 employees out of work!
But then, that would not make good theatre...
Not really but you've proven yourself incapable of understanding economics
Funny you say that, I started a business that generated profits and is running today without me. (retired)
How many union LTL carriers can say that.
But then you have no concept of how to run a business, you only whine and take from the makers..

But...the protests will have no impact on anything, good or bad no matter how large or how loud.

Bankruptcy laws in the state of Tennessee will decide what happens.

They should be protesting outside Sean O'Brien's office after all, he put the 30,000 employees out of work!

Funny you say that, I started a business that generated profits and is running today without me. (retired)
But then you have no concept of how to run a business, you only whine and take from the makers..
What an ignorant statement made by a jackass you really know nothing about me.

A Ponzi Scheme? Hahaha. Puffioso.

371275662_696129899222481_3965283982889498604_n.md.jpeg

Teamsters

·

More than 1,500 Teamsters held a massive rally today outside of Yellow’s corporate headquarters in Nashville to call for bankruptcy reform.
The rally coincided with the Teamsters Women’s Conference, being held in Nashville this week.
Members were joined by Teamsters General President Sean M. O’Brien and General Secretary-Treasurer Fred Zuckerman, held signs that read, “Bankruptcy Reform Now!” and “Put Workers First in Line!”
The rally comes weeks after Yellow’s closure left 22,000 union members without work despite Teamsters at Yellow giving back more than $5 billion in wages and benefits to keep the company afloat since 2009 and $700 billion from the federal government
The Teamsters are pushing for legislation that prioritizes workers throughout the corporate bankruptcy processs with legal safeguards that protect earned pension credits and retirement benefits and ensure payment of severance money owed to workers.

370771571_696129932555811_1560005134728718391_n.md.jpeg

370810187_696130249222446_4777202167003794580_n.md.jpeg
:clapping:

Reactions: TC1

Who's wineing take from the makers wtf ? The men and women that move the freight make the so called makers

Who put down their efforts ?

Wish I would have known about this to get there to support them