Yellow | Teamster Sista's protesting at Yellow Corp HQ in Nashville today!

What an ignorant statement made by a jackass you really know nothing about me.

Who put down their efforts ?

Wish I would have known about this to get there to support them
Sean and Darren airing the laundry in public never seen anything like it in 38 yrs ? Why not get a room and negotiate it's almost like both parties wanted the ship to sink but at the end of the day we the workers get fuks thanks ih by the way nice autographed picture of sob at local union Hall thanks 🙏👍👍👍
Who put down their efforts ?

Wish I would have known about this to get there to support them

And those who have a negative opinion of O'Brien "call them as they seem them" also, correct? Or does that only work in one direction?
You are absolutely correct! Good thing you live in a country that gives you that right, just like my new heroes in Nashville. The difference is some are educated fact based opinions and others are left field, shoot from the hip opinions spewed for drama purposes.

You are absolutely correct! Good thing you live in a country that gives you that right, just like my new heroes in Nashville. The difference is some are educated fact based opinions and others are left field, shoot from the hip opinions spewed for drama purposes.
Question now is, which category do your opinions fall into? I believe most on here already know.

Your new heroes in Nashville?? Please tell me it's the "sistas" and not O'Brien and Zuckerman! Those two certainly aren't my heroes. Agree with one thing their supporters have to say though. It takes serious "kahunas" to show up at a rally where some of the participants are the very people that you played a pivotal role in destroying their careers.

Last edited:
If you are insinuating "Hawkins", please remember that O'Brien was on the airwave a day or two later.
I could have missed something, but I did a quick check and all I saw was O'Brien was on July 25th to talk about the UPS tentative agreement...He was on about Yellow August 8th...