ABF | Teamsters ABF National Contract Has Now Been Ratified

truxforever

TB Regular
Credits
The last supplement to the ABF NMFA has now been ratified. Consequently, the new collective bargaining agreement has been approved and will take effect. Pay increases will be retroactive to July 1 as per the new agreement.

It is the union's understanding that the company will actually implement the new agreement on Sunday, July 29. Also, pay for week ending 7-28-2018 will be processed at the pay rate that includes the July 1, 2018 increase.

Retro pay for weeks ending 7-7-2018, 7-14-2018 and 7-21-2018 will be paid by a separate check processed on or about 8-2-2018, and distributed with the paychecks for the week ending 7-28-2018. The ratification bonus will be processed and distributed within the next 30 days.

https://teamster.org/news/2018/07/teamsters-abf-national-contract-has-now-been-ratified

The last supplement to the ABF NMFA has now been ratified. Consequently, the new collective bargaining agreement has been approved and will take effect. Pay increases will be retroactive to July 1 as per the new agreement.

It is the union's understanding that the company will actually implement the new agreement on Sunday, July 29. Also, pay for week ending 7-28-2018 will be processed at the pay rate that includes the July 1, 2018 increase.

Retro pay for weeks ending 7-7-2018, 7-14-2018 and 7-21-2018 will be paid by a separate check processed on or about 8-2-2018, and distributed with the paychecks for the week ending 7-28-2018. The ratification bonus will be processed and distributed within the next 30 days.

https://teamster.org/news/2018/07/teamsters-abf-national-contract-has-now-been-ratified
Nice job Trux, some on here though we weren’t getting back pay....

Nice job Trux, some on here though we weren’t getting back pay....
Your quote was back pay from april 1st. So your statement should contain that sone thought retro back to april 1. I was not aware that this was negotiated recently.

Your quote was back pay from april 1st. So your statement should contain that sone thought retro back to april 1. I was not aware that this was negotiated recently.
As of fourth of july week, no retro pay was negotiated.

5912810348.jpg

It puzzles me how quick some are to crap on a post, knowledge. Retro pay, etc is negotiated when extensions occur, after we vote, and many times at ratification of everything. Even abf roundtable wasnt accurate. July 1 was negotiated recently, and yes April 1 should be...in future, fight to have this added contractually.

Pathetic you guys were able to get so much more funny how right after it passes ABF can start everyone at top rate what a scam.

Pathetic you guys were able to get so much more funny how right after it passes ABF can start everyone at top rate what a scam.
Obviously, we could have gotten a larger raise, but other than that I'm just curious. What do you think we left on the table ? We got our weeks vacation back, free healthcare for 5 more years and additional funding towards our pension. I'll put our package next to any ltl company and pick ours every time.

Obviously, we could have gotten a larger raise, but other than that I'm just curious. What do you think we left on the table ? We got our weeks vacation back, free healthcare for 5 more years and additional funding towards our pension. I'll put our package next to any ltl company and pick ours every time.
You must be in one of the supplements that was voted down to get additional funding in your pension.

Proud of my fellow workers, we were a solid no. we won the battle but lost the war. If there is a lesson to be learned here , is to always vote the supplements down even if you agree with the national.