Yellow | Teamsters At YRCW Approve Agreement Aimed At Saving 30,000 Jobs!

OK everyone, now that the voting is over, let's get back to work.

Those who lost them can get their big balls back. They're stacked here, come get them. Thanks.

I left when all this garbage started.

Not anymore. You don't have to be a YRC employee to comment in here. Enjoy your subpar nonunion wages and benefits.

Sir you sound very bitter. Are you sure that you are HAPPY with your decision?
I'm very HAPPY with mine !
I'm in the Teamster's Union since May, 1976. So Non-Union is better? Really? I go on their boards, they cry like little girls about everything. Fed-Ex, Duie Plyle want to sign cards, the Vitran guys are beside themselves at Central Transport. I bet anyone of these employee's would swap places with a YRCW employee!!!!!!!

I am glad I'm officially retired as of 2/1/14. Like I said in a previous post extension of original MOU-yes...modified MOU with more concessions- no. Everyone will have to live with it and you know there will be another cry from the company again down the road for more because they have managed the money again and haven't figured out how to move the freight correctly. I hope that doesn't happen but it seems it might be a pattern from here on in. I am grateful for what I've had for the past 30+ years.

No winners here.we all still lose.plus we still dont know where 3.4billion went.now we are going to add on to that total even more.our President flipped flopped again.Just on a few minute changes which are basically meaningless.The rank and file jumped.just shameless on behalf of everyone including myself.just short of criminal on a few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

You do not have to be part of it quit now remember their are better jobs everywhere

...there are better jobs...

I hope you has someone else, rather than yourself, read the offer you voted on. The 8th grade Diploma of 100 years ago is now a 2 year college degree.

Who cares? It doesn't matter. We are Teamsters and that fact is supposed to mean something.

You are absolutely correct, we are Teamsters and that does mean something. That means we negotiate firmly for fair and equitable wages and benefits when times are good and the companies we work for are doing well. It also means we don't cut off our noses to spite our faces when times are not so good and the company we work for is in trouble.

QUOTE=Triplex;1336223]You are absolutely correct, we are Teamsters and that does mean something. That means we negotiate firmly for fair and equitable wages and benefits when times are good and the companies we work for are doing well. It also means we don't cut off our noses to spite our faces when times are not so good and the company we work for is in trouble.[/QUOTE]
:Poke: WE are teamsters :grouphug: :hysterical:

You are absolutely correct, we are Teamsters and that does mean something. That means we negotiate firmly for fair and equitable wages and benefits when times are good and the companies we work for are doing well. It also means we don't cut off our noses to spite our faces when times are not so good and the company we work for is in trouble.
:Poke: WE are teamsters :grouphug: :hysterical:

I fixed the quote mark for you so it displays correctly. (Can't you even do that right?)

thanks how would any of us ever get thru the day with out you correcting all of or work.
forget the point where you claim to be a teamster .

thanks how would any of us ever get thru the day with out you correcting all of or work.
forget the point where you claim to be a teamster .

I'm an executive with YRCW, didn't you see my other posts? :LMAO:

I'm still at lunch with Jim, Jamie and Harry right now. Want me to say hello for you?

Your 15% giveback is paying for your 100% paid healthcare! Do the math.

I love math ;) The plan that YRCW has for my family would cost me over $1400/mo. on the exchange. That's 15% of $2153/week. At $24.41/hr that's more than 72 hours a week with time and a half after 40.

If you are an empty nester or your spouse has health coverage then you are better off with that 15%. Anybody trying to raise a family and provide health coverage under this "Affordable" Care Act is better off giving up the 15%.

the question ??????? was and is .why do you continue to lie and say you are a teamster . or do i need to use caps and read it to you s l o w l y ?????