Yellow | Teamsters notified Yellow filing bankruptcy

I think that all of you are being led down a path by these "news" outlets. For the most part, they're more concerned with ratings than telling fair and objective stories. The most reliable source I've found is Reuters.
BTW, I'm not impressed with FreightWaves either. I sent an e-mail to one of their people upon invitation from one of their articles. The story writer e-mailed me back, inviting me to call or text them. I tried; the number doesn't work. I sent them an e-mail telling them that, with not even a response so far.

Word of advice to former yellow employees. MAKE SURE you write "proud teamster" on the top of every application you fill out.
I’ll say it again! Companies that need Drivers don’t give a ::shit::!
They need an ass to fill the seat!
Yellow had an incredible advantage over saia, odfl, fedex, estes.
Do you not notice the low-morale at those companies also?
The only LTL appreciated by a large majority of its employees is ABF!
The upper management of ABF will readily admit they have no problem dealing with Union Employees!
The old CEO and President (Stubblefield) said many times in quarterly conference calls, “he has no negative feelings about employees being Union to enforce fair treatment “.
I heard it with my own ears!
And thanks to him, he changed my thinking about it.

I’ll say it again! Companies that need Drivers don’t give a ::::shit::::!
The upper management of ABF will readily admit they have no problem dealing with Union Employees!
The old CEO and President (Stubblefield) said many times in quarterly conference calls, “he has no negative feelings about employees being Union to enforce fair treatment “.
And thanks to him, he changed my thinking about it.
With the exception of R. Slagle. That guy nearly brought the house down.
Most of the problems that ABF and their employees have today are due to that man. Hard to forget the past. But, I am working on it!!!

With the exception of R. Slagle. That guy nearly brought the house down.
Most of the problems that ABF and their employees have today are due to that man. Hard to forget the past. But, I am working on it!!!
I understand where you’re coming from.
The Carolina purchase was a huge mistake!
Aside from that , they knew how to run a freight Company.
At least by comparison.
They got too cocky! And in over their heads!
But, they took the accountability for their mistakes.
That’s way more than we can say about Zollars and and Hawkins.
I know there’s a debate here.

I’ll say it again! Companies that need Drivers don’t give a ::::shit::::!
And thanks to him, he changed my thinking about
I have been to headquarters at ABF and they do have a proud to be able to work with union attitude as opposed to us vs them mentality.

Word of advice to former yellow employees. MAKE SURE you write "proud teamster" on the top of every application you fill out.
Sorry Brother, No. Union carrier should just say Yellow employees need not apply. It’s either ABF, TForce or humping groceries.