Yellow | Teamsters notified Yellow filing bankruptcy

With the exception of R. Slagle. That guy nearly brought the house down.
Most of the problems that ABF and their employees have today are due to that man. Hard to forget the past. But, I am working on it!!!
Dave Stubblefield nearly destroyed ABF with his Carolina Aquisition. They came within 2 weeks of not making payroll. He even apologized to Robert Young II for doing it. Carolina had a bunch of cheap freight ABF discovered after the fact that they turned away. Stubblefield also wanted to follow Yellow and put sleepers on the road, but Robert Young and John Dale and other senior mgmt stopped it. Let's not eulogize Stubblefield. The main reason ABF is still around is because they had competent senior management to stop the Bill Zollars wannabes before they could destroy the company.

I have been to headquarters at ABF and they do have a proud to be able to work with union attitude as
Dave Stubblefield nearly destroyed ABF with his Carolina Aquisition. They came within 2 weeks of not making payroll. He even apologized to Robert Young II for doing it. Carolina had a bunch of cheap freight ABF discovered after the fact that they turned away. Stubblefield also wanted to follow Yellow and put sleepers on the road, but Robert Young and John Dale and other senior mgmt stopped it. Let's not eulogize Stubblefield. The main reason ABF is still around is because they had competent senior management to stop the Bill Zollars wannabes before they could destroy the company.
I think I said that, maybe you missed it?

I felt sick to my stomach when I went to Maybrook yesterday and saw how it looked. :idunno:
Bruce saved us in Orlando. The best Steward ever. He trained our Steward in Orlando. Without him, line haul would have failed. He retired with no recognition other than some calling him saying thank you. He is probably the best Teamster I ever met.
I have many friends in Maybrook.