TForce | Teamsters organize UPS Freight

Kennesaw Kid said:
Teamsters organize UPS Freight

Jesse DeWeese hopes to boost the $60,000 a year he makes driving a truck around the Indianapolis area by $10,000 or so now that the Teamsters union will represent him and other workers at the UPS Freight terminal.............

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060810/BUSINESS/608100378

Probably will lose 10,000 from UPSF running freight around them. One terminal and a very long and hard road to go.

We will now see just how smart or stupid UPS is in handling this.

I sure bet webidiot is on cloud 9. But that is OK we all can only win.

I won't fight against the union like I did with Overnite. I still hold my nose when Hoffa is around.

Skeeter said:
Probably will lose 10,000 from UPSF running freight around them. One terminal and a very long and hard road to go.

We will now see just how smart or stupid UPS is in handling this.

I sure bet webidiot is on cloud 9. But that is OK we all can only win.

I won't fight against the union like I did with Overnite. I still hold my nose when Hoffa is around.
Now thats the kind of "O" talk we are all used to. To bad you had to say it. I can only think that this is your wish. I hope this is not the case. Ups said they will bargain in good faith.

Well you are the guys that will be drawing your retirement from central states. All I can say is good luck and hopefully long retirement.

What are you talking about JBG ?
We don't mess with that .
P/M me. / Smokestack

Skeeter said:
Well you are the guys that will be drawing your retirement from central states. All I can say is good luck and hopefully long retirement.
Have you seen the contract that has not been drafted yet? We no nothing about the contract or retirement at this point. And just for the record, I only hope for the best out come out of this deal. I know what I want, But this does not mean I will get it. I am not for or against the union. I am for what ever will give me the best of my Interests and this still remains to be seen and only then will I decide weather I am for the contract or not. This was the Idea to wait and see the strong contract coming out of Indy to answer any questions the Upsf employee's might have. There is no reason to guess or assume what will be negotiated between all three parties. We soon will know when all is agreed apon and then we will have the facts to decide if we want to become part of it.