TForce | Teamsters ready to walk from UPS Freight should second contract fail

Union negotiators have said the company has told them there are no more financial concessions to be made. Really UPS is on track to make over $6 Billion profit this year plenty on money VOTE NO GO ON STRIKE!

Union negotiators have said the company has told them there are no more financial concessions to be made. Really UPS is on track to make over $6 Billion profit this year plenty on money VOTE NO GO ON STRIKE!
How much profit is UPS freight on track to make this year?

How much UPS stock; do UPS Teamsters own, the company owns. How much profit is returned to the share holders? Do UPS teamsters deserve a return on their investment? How much of the dividends payed to UPS owned stock, is reinvested back into the company? As a former participant of CSPF, I'm glad UPS had 6 billion in profits to buy my ass out of it. Now that ten years has past, UPS"s can start leaving Teamster pension funds. Hopefully they'll use this years 6 billion in profits to bail their employees out of more failing pension funds.

How much UPS stock; do UPS Teamsters own, the company owns. How much profit is returned to the share holders? Do UPS teamsters deserve a return on their investment? How much of the dividends payed to UPS owned stock, is reinvested back into the company? As a former participant of CSPF, I'm glad UPS had 6 billion in profits to buy my ass out of it. Now that ten years has past, UPS"s can start leaving Teamster pension funds. Hopefully they'll use this years 6 billion in profits to bail their employees out of more failing pension funds.
What are you talking about the pension funds are failing because UPS was allowed to leave the funds that's the ticket screw your fellow teamsters out their pensions.

What are you talking about the pension funds are failing because UPS was allowed to leave the funds that's the ticket screw your fellow teamsters out their pensions.
UPS teamsters voted to leave CSPF, UPS paid the withdraw penalty levied by the IRS. How much does UPS owe the employees of other Teamsters companies? Please give a dollar figure?