Yellow | Teamsters Respond to Yellow "Letter of Agreement" Proposal!

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
This came to me in a throw away email account, I have no idea who sent it but they asked it to be posted.

Comment all you want on this but I have no answers to any questions and know nothing about this subject. Images below or you can download the full pdf here

Last edited:
Calling it a Letter of Agreement makes it sound like both sides came to an understanding, but it seems clear that the Union won't be putting this to a vote. The audacity of this list of demands is a downright insult to anyone who's moved a stick of freight for them the last 15 years. Don't buy the hype about them promising you this pathetic potential raise when they spend untold millions sending travelers criss-crossing the country because they can't figure out how to move freight

This came to me in a throw away email account, I have no idea who sent it but they asked it to be posted.

Comment all you want on this but I have no answers to any questions and know nothing about this subject. Images below or you can download the full pdf here

Thanks for posting this, Jeff. The incredible gall of Yellow is far beyond insulting. I hope that the Teamster employees recognize this for what it is. A desperate attempt to achieve what they so far have been unable to do. Which is to completely eliminate the protections that have been won, over many years, through the collective bargaining agreement.

This “agreement” is absolute BS. This doesn’t even need to make it to the voting stage. It pains me to say this because of the thousands of new and young brothers and sisters that are out there, but I say lock the gates and walk.
Facing the same terms and conditions as ABF. And whose economic package is significantly superior. Yellow is unable to be profitable, without concessions. The changes must come from senior management, NOT the Teamsters.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much money we have given up since 2008? I’m estimating it’s enough to pay everything off,build all new terminals and replace every piece of equipment a couple times over. This pos company knows they aren’t going to survive this. This is how they blame the teamsters for shutting them down in the media. I just hope when it’s done the international takes out front page headlines with every major paper that is left and shows the country exactly what we gave up.