Yellow | Teamsters, YRC Freight and two units agree to mid-course change in contract

Nothing will come of it. Obviously if someone brings charges the IBT will find against them and there is nowhere to go to appeal their decision. I do hope that they make the attempt though, it will show more people what the IBT is all about.

Measure to boost wages of certain workers; dissident group says move violates union constitution, creates unprecedented wage differential within company.

http://www.dcvelocity.com/articles/...units-agree-to-mid-course-change-in-contract/

:rulz::tr10driving03::bgroovy:

"Unprecedented wage differential within company"??? Is this a joke? Wage differential came about in the 1980's when "wage progression" was first implemented in a NMFA. At one time everyone made the same rate, first day on the job or 30 year man, casual or long time seniority. Now people are wetting their pants over a slight change for the better for some workers? Give me a break.

"Unprecedented wage differential within company"??? Is this a joke? Wage differential came about in the 1980's when "wage progression" was first implemented in a NMFA. At one time everyone made the same rate, first day on the job or 30 year man, casual or long time seniority. Now people are wetting their pants over a slight change for the better for some workers? Give me a break.
Break given. But just don't take more than the alloted time. :17142:

Measure to boost wages of certain workers; dissident group says move violates union constitution, creates unprecedented wage differential within company.
Not completely unprecedented, it happened at ABF what, two years ago? Where was all this opposition then?

It already goes on like Chicago Dudes are at Higher pay than anybody else and Hoffa makes more money than the Circus Clowns doing same job and Nyhan at CSPF is at Full Pay & pension for running it in the ground ! It's all a game we can't win !

Nothing will come of it. Obviously if someone brings charges the IBT will find against them and there is nowhere to go to appeal their decision. I do hope that they make the attempt though, it will show more people what the IBT is all about.
You mean the "new" IBT...

WzUHmux.jpg

:chairshot:

It already goes on like Chicago Dudes are at Higher pay than anybody else and Hoffa makes more money than the Circus Clowns doing same job and Nyhan at CSPF is at Full Pay & pension for running it in the ground ! It's all a game we can't win !
So throw in the towel or fight.It's put up or shut up.I've gotten enough black eyes already.One more won't make a difference.

Technically a newbie in lets say Akron Ohio can quit . And apply in Columbus and make more money?? This because Akron is not one of the terminals that will get a boost in pay and Columbus is on the list of pay boost. You have no seniority so you might as well get 5 more dollars per hour.

Technically a newbie in lets say Akron Ohio can quit . And apply in Columbus and make more money?? This because Akron is not one of the terminals that will get a boost in pay and Columbus is on the list of pay boost. You have no seniority so you might as well get 5 more dollars per hour.
Yeah! It doesn't make sense when dock at 211 has unlimited overtime, some guys even working double shifts! They can't get casual dock workers to work for McDonalds wages and be on call to boot!
:wtflol:

You can fight back. Message to my brother dockworkers EAST IS WEST. WEST IS EAST and so on. Maybe that will send a message.

That's my point ,are you ready to fight back in 2019 ?? It's time to members fight back in 2019 !!
If you knew me That would be a dumb question.But you don't, know me .I'll fight back and after the MOU I will put in my papers ,witch are long over due.It's time the young guys stand up and fight.