Teamsters

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
New century is having the dispatchers call the local drivers and tell them how bad it will be
If the union gets in here they can't afford it and they will close!
Pretty low having them do their dirty work.

Game plan !:poster_stupid: Let them call , spend a hour or two talking . talk how great the company is:cuss:..ask them how there day is going ...see if they are missing any pickups . Let the clock run !!!:usa2:.. They have also had enough ..But they are salary and they are out after 10 hours ..:Emoticon_digging: .. If NCT is sold soon do you think they care about anybody at that place ? :6837: Good luck show the dock how real men do it .. o yes and lady's .. Remember the next time your truck or trailer needs to be fixed and they say just take it ..Who you going to call G W ..M M J S ..Thats whats it's about ..:fan:..J S buys us a Dinner and that makes all the overtime go away .. screw you !!:452::452::eck13:

Well guess what? As I have said before and I have spoken to several NC Drivers who have had questions and I have answered them to the best of my ability is that either way LIFE WILL GO ON regardless of what happens! I have said YRC is hiring feel free to apply if your company closes and your management team decides to pull the plug in lieu of bargaining a contract in good faith if a union gets in? We are looking for experienced drivers as is any outfit in this day and age!

And your point ?:17113: That still does not answer the question , who are you going to ask if something is not right with the load ,truck or trailer that needs to be fixed ? That is what it is all about ! NCT does not have your back ! :usa2: Just go with it !!! Work around it ! :woohoo1:

Well they should have proper management in place to answer your questions if need be? They give u flack go to your driver recruiter/safety guy ig U have one? Worse case senairo don't pull the load trailer etc, document everything! They get flack call the state police truck division and when they show up with an auditor or inspection team they may wake up and get their attention! all else fails get a labor lawyer they can point U in the right direction:dance: