TForce | Terminal closings??

We were told yesterday they were closing Parkersburg, York and also WDC. The company thinks the workers in those terminals will follow their work. Maybe they will follow the work. I doubt it.

In the last conference call about the Q2 results, Bedard said that we still have 4,000 doors too many. When talking about Yellow closing he said we could handle 40-45,000 shipments a day because of our real estate, but he doesn’t want that. There’s either going to be more closed terminals or half rented terminals. He wants controlled/manageable not just whatever we can move like UPS.

In the last conference call about the Q2 results, Bedard said that we still have 4,000 doors too many. When talking about Yellow closing he said we could handle 40-45,000 shipments a day because of our real estate, but he doesn’t want that. There’s either going to be more closed terminals or half rented terminals. He wants controlled/manageable not just whatever we can move like UPS.
Sounds like they don’t care about growth.

He said it when they purchased the place “lean and mean” it’s all a number’s game… top to bottom…

Hardly ever see any movement out the Knoxville terminal. Very little personal vehicles there. I thought they were close but a few drivers from there came over to Estes said they are open just not doing much.

Very few know we're these places are,

City and state would be helpful.
York is below Harrisburg.
Harley-Davidson and York Barbell were there...I haven't been thru there in decades. I-83. Route 30.
Any date on when it's closing?
How many doors does it have?